Acacia Cloud Solutions Summary
Acacia Cloud Solutions is an Amazon partner and cloud implementation company, helping businesses ‘go cloud’ and leverage the power and efficiency of highly available, auto-scaling and infinitely powerful infrastructure.
Acacia is trusted with hundreds of EC2 servers, Elastic Beanstalk environments, RDS databases and Workspace cloud desktops under our management; has clients in the media, medical, retail and education industries with a proven track record and a number of successful project deliveries.
Acacia Cloud Solutions services include:
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Monitoring
- Cloud Health
- Be one of the founding few of a technology start-up.
- Training and formal certification on Amazon qualifications.
- Learn from team members with over 20 years experience in IT, cloud and large enterprise technology landscapes.
- Work all day, every day, with the most exciting cloud based technology out there – Amazon AWS!
- Relaxed work environment, no dress code, flexi-time.
- Working from home will be encouraged because freedom of location is a fundamental of any cloud based business.
Acacia Cloud Solutions are seeking experienced and execution focused senior IT Infrastructure Project Managers who can assist our clients in meeting their project deadlines. The candidate will be a strong technical leader who is able to operate in multi-vendor IT estate, can creatively balance high quality delivery with customer focus to meet business needs, has excellent communications skills and a proven track record of delivering results in an aggressive and fast-paced environment.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and schedules in line with client
- Recommends project strategies and procedures by evaluating project outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes project financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing project budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Interact with Senior IT Executives, IT Service Managers, external Service Providers and business stakeholders to inform them of project status and drive out project deliverables.
- Facilitating technical workshops with Engineers.
- Schedule meetings and taking appropriate meeting minutes.
- Composing monthly and weekly project reports.
- Drive agile project planning process.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years IT work experience and 2+ years of experience in a senior technical position in a relevant role e.g. System Administrator and or Network Engineer.
- Tertiary qualification in ANY of the following:
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Technical IT diploma from a recognized IT training institution.
- PRINCE2 or equivalent project management methodologies.
- Strong proficiency and and experience in:
- Microsoft Word
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Project
- Excellent language and visual skills for producing well-structured documentation and reports.
- Strong track record of personal leadership and initiative.
- Strong customer focus with excellent client engagement, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to innovate under pressure, analyze complex problems and find solutions.
- Delivering results through others and managing a team of others.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit to be part of a start-up and build it into something great.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Advantageous training or experience:
- IT service management methodologies e.g. ITIL.
- Software development methodologies e.g. AGILE.
- Software development life cycle and incident management tools e.g. JIRA.
To apply, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org